Our next Messy Church is
on 23rd February, based on the story of David and Goliath!
On Saturday, 23rd February 2019, 4pm – 6pm, in the Kirk Centre (on the opposite side of the road from the Kirk).
For families with children from 0 – 10
What Liberton’s Messy Church is!
- A church for young families to enjoy together.
- A church that takes place once a month on Saturdays, at a time when most families have finished the things they have to do.
- An opportunity to be part of a church family for people who can’t manage Sundays.
- A fun time involving creativity, games (and mess!)
- A worship time including songs, story, prayer, drama and suchlike.
- A meal together.
- We’ll keep you up to date with the events and other important details here and on our Facebook page.
At the last Messy Church in January –
Our theme was the story Jesus told his followers about the Good Neighbour. There were lots of crafts to do , and games to play first, and then we all met up in the foyer to hear the story .
We learned about caring for our neighbours, no matter who they are, and we sang some songs. After our time together in the foyer, we all enjoyed party food and were spoiled for choice with lots of scrumptious cakes to eat for dessert!
The next Messy Church is on 23rd February. We’ll be looking at the story of David and Goliath. No invitation is needed, but if you’re a child you’ll need an adult, and if you’re an adult you’ll need a child.
Messy Church Logo Copyright Bible Reading Fellowship© 2018. See www.messychurch.org.uk