Our next Messy Church will be on Saturday 28th September, when we’ll hear the story of the lost sheep! Baaaa…
On Saturday 28th September 2019, 4pm – 6pm, in the Kirk Centre (on the opposite side of the road from the Kirk).
(For families with children from 0 – 10)
What Liberton’s Messy Church is!
- A church for young families to enjoy together.
- A church that takes place once a month on Saturdays, at a time when most families have finished the things they have to do.
- An opportunity to be part of a church family for people who can’t manage Sundays.
- A fun time involving creativity, games (and mess!)
- A worship time including songs, story, prayer and drama.
- A meal together.
- We’ll keep you up to date with the events and other important details here and on our Facebook page.
At the last Messy Church in August –
We heard Jesus’ story about the best way to build a house, and the best way to build our lives. There were lots of crafts to do, and games to play first, and then we all met up in the foyer to hear the story .
We learned that Jesus is the best rock to build our lives on, and we sang some songs. After our time together in the foyer, we all enjoyed sandwiches and other finger food, and our usual lovely cakes for afters.
The next Messy Church is on 26th October, when we’ll be hearing about a friend who knocked on the door at midnight! No invitation is needed, but if you’re a child you’ll need an adult, and if you’re an adult you’ll need a child.
Messy Church Logo Copyright Bible Reading Fellowship© 2018. See www.messychurch.org.uk