Our next Messy Church is
on 30th March, when we will be looking at the Easter Story!
On Saturday 30th March 2019, 4pm – 6pm, in the Kirk Centre (on the opposite side of the road from the Kirk).
For families with children from 0 – 10
What Liberton’s Messy Church is!
- A church for young families to enjoy together.
- A church that takes place once a month on Saturdays, at a time when most families have finished the things they have to do.
- An opportunity to be part of a church family for people who can’t manage Sundays.
- A fun time involving creativity, games (and mess!)
- A worship time including songs, story, prayer and drama.
- A meal together.
- We’ll keep you up to date with the events and other important details here and on our Facebook page.
At the last Messy Church in February –
Our theme was the story of David the shepherd boy who defeated the giant, Goliath, in battle. There were lots of crafts to do, and games to play first, and then we all met up in the foyer to hear the story .
We learned that God helps us to defeat the giant problems in our lives, and we sang some songs. After our time together in the foyer, we all enjoyed party food and were spoiled for choice with lots of scrumptious cakes to eat for dessert!
The next Messy Church is on 30th March, when we’ll be thinking about the Easter story. No invitation is needed, but if you’re a child you’ll need an adult, and if you’re an adult you’ll need a child.
Messy Church Logo Copyright Bible Reading Fellowship© 2018. See www.messychurch.org.uk