Our next Messy Church is on Saturday 25th May, when we will be looking at the story of the Big Picnic! Bring a rug to sit on!
On Saturday 25th May 2019, 4pm – 6pm, in the Kirk Centre (on the opposite side of the road from the Kirk).
For families with children from 0 – 10
What Liberton’s Messy Church is!
- A church for young families to enjoy together.
- A church that takes place once a month on Saturdays, at a time when most families have finished the things they have to do.
- An opportunity to be part of a church family for people who can’t manage Sundays.
- A fun time involving creativity, games (and mess!)
- A worship time including songs, story, prayer and drama.
- A meal together.
- We’ll keep you up to date with the events and other important details here and on our Facebook page.
At the last Messy Church in April –
Our story was about a little man called Zacchaeus, who was desperate to meet Jesus when he came to town. There were lots of crafts to do, and games to play first, and then we all met up in the foyer to hear the story .
We learned that following Jesus is the way to be happy, and we sang some songs. After our time together in the foyer, we all enjoyed baked potatoes with fillings, and cakes for afters.
The next Messy Church is on 31st August (none in June or July), when we’ll be thinking about the best way to build a house! No invitation is needed, but if you’re a child you’ll need an adult, and if you’re an adult you’ll need a child.
Messy Church Logo Copyright Bible Reading Fellowship© 2018. See www.messychurch.org.uk