Our next Messy Church is For Christmas!
On Saturday, 24th November, 2018, 4pm – 6pm, in the Kirk Centre (on the opposite side of the road from the Kirk).
For families with children from 0 – 10
What Liberton’s Messy Church is!
- A church for young families to enjoy together.
- A church that takes place once a month on Saturdays, at a time when most families have finished the things they have to do.
- An opportunity to be part of a church family for people who can’t manage Sundays.
- A fun time involving creativity, games (and mess!)
- A worship time including songs, story, prayer, drama and suchlike.
- A meal together.
- We’ll keep you up to date with the events and other important details here and on our Facebook page.
At the last Messy Church IN OCTOBER
Our theme was Jesus, the Light of the World! There were things to make and games to play first, and then we all met up in the foyer to sing.
John told the story of the Israelite people in the desert, who were scared and lost, and didn’t know where to go! But God sent a pillar of fire to guide them in the right direction. Today, God sends us Jesus to be our help, a light to follow times are dark, and a guide when things are going well.
After more songs, we all enjoyed baked potatoes and fillings for tea and those delicious cakes afterwards.
The next Messy Church is on 24th November. This is our last Messy Church before Christmas, so we’ll be looking at the story of Mary and the Angel. No invitation needed, but if you’re a child you’ll need an adult, and if you’re an adult you’ll need a child.
Messy Church Logo Copyright Bible Reading Fellowship© 2018. See www.messychurch.org.uk