Our Christmas Messy Church will be on Saturday 30th November, when there’ll be Good News for everyone!
It’ll be held from 4pm – 6pm, in the Kirk Centre (on the opposite side of the road from the Kirk).
What Liberton’s Messy Church is!
- A church for young families to enjoy together. All children aged 0-10 welcome!
- A church that takes place once a month on Saturdays, at a time when most families have finished the things they have to do.
- A fun time involving creativity, games (and mess!)
- A worship time including songs, story, prayer and drama.
- A meal together.
- We’ll keep you up to date with the events and other important details here and on our Facebook page.
At the last Messy Church in October –
We heard about a man who was a good friend to his neighbour, even though it wasn’t easy for him. There were lots of crafts to do, and games to play first, and then we all met up in the foyer to hear the story .
We learned that God is better than even the best friend, and we sang some songs to remind us about this. After our time together in the foyer, we all enjoyed sandwiches and other finger food, and our usual lovely cakes for afters.
The first Messy Church of 2020 will be on 25th January, when we’ll hear the story of Jonah and the big fish! No invitation is needed, but if you’re a child you’ll need an adult, and if you’re an adult you’ll need a child.
Messy Church Logo Copyright Bible Reading Fellowship© 2018. See www.messychurch.org.uk